SLR Clients include the cities of:
Give us a call or send an email to discuss how SLR can assist in identifying and developing the future leaders for your organization.
He is a meticulous professional and has always exceeded our expectations.
I would highly recommend his services." - Chief Wayne Nero, Georgetown, TX
- "The process was the best I've experienced. I wouldn't change a thing." - candidate
- "The process was well thought out and fair!" - candidate
- "I enjoyed all aspects of this process. No matter the results, I have learned and grown from this process." - candidate
- "The process was laid out well and challenging, but fair and appropriate for the position." - candidate
- "This was the 4th Assessment Center in my career. The best by far!" - candidate
Todd Renshaw is a 32 year public safety veteran. He retired in 2014 as the Director of Public Safety for Frisco, Texas after serving 19 years as Chief of Police.
He holds a BA in Sociology from the University of Texas at Dallas and a MS in Criminal Justice Management from Sam Houston State University. He is a graduate of the FBI National Academy (208), FBI LEEDS (52), Texas Leadership and Command College (1998) and the Center for Homeland Defense and Security Executive Leaders Program (1102) at the Naval Postgraduate School.
He is a member of the North Texas Police Chiefs Association, FBI National Academy Associates and a Life Member of the Texas Police Chiefs Association, FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association and the International Association of Chiefs of Police. Renshaw previously served as a Commissioner for the Collin County Sheriff (TX) Civil Service Commission. Renshaw currently serves on the NCTCOG Policy Development Committee representing Collin County Sheriff Jim Skinner.
PO BOX 5732 Frisco TX 75035 972.897.1771 Todd@SouthwestLeadership.com
Southwest Leadership Resources LLC © 2015 | All Rights Reserved